HiFlo Membrane Maintenance
PROTECT YOUR RO-FILTER
- Remember to maintain your RO40C/RO30G/C/60S/TRLR1 when it is not in use, right now when it is stored in winter.
- Simple and quickly done with the HiFlo RO-Membrane Maintenance.
NOTE: The HiFlo RO-Membrane Maintenance fluid #15436 is only a maintenance fluid, no anti-freeze! Never expose your RO unit to frost!
QUICK MANUAL (RO30G, RO30C, RO60S)
- The RO unit should not be shut down for more than 7 days.
- If the system is shut down for longer, it has to be maintained.
- Nevertheless, the device should not be exposed to frost, because the membrane is protected only externally.
- Unscrew the filter cup in the pre-filter group and remove the fi lter element. Insert the feed pipe in the black filter. Transverse hole must be at the bottom.
- Fill the maintenance fluid into the right filter cup and firmly attach it again.
- Connect the system to the water supply.
- Both water outputs must remain open.
- Make sure the system is switched off!
- Open the water inlet valve and allow the infl owing water to flow freely through the system (No power!)
- Make sure that the water inlet valve does not remain open for more than 10 seconds. There is a risk that the entire maintenance fluid will be completely flushed into the duct.
- 15436 - HiFlo Membrane Maintencance