Significant increased performance!
To maintain the value and for a constant energy output regular cleaning is necessary!
- Soilage is primarily dust, cob webs, industrial, pollen, bird droppings, etc.
- For cleaning the right time is crucial. New modules should be cleaned at least after 2 years.
- The other intervals depend on the type of soil and location. Ideally, organise the cleaning in the spring (after pollination) and autumn (after harvest time).
- The self-cleaning effect through wind and rain is not sufficient to maintain the performance of a PV / solar module constant.
- Even with stronger inclination angles soil remains back, either on the surface or on the frame of the module.
- In the first year performance losses are seen and after 2-3 years they can already reach approximately 14%, which is confirmed by official studies.
Efficient – Saving right from the beginning!
The purchasing costs of the nLite system amortize themselves – depending on the size and the frequency
of usage of the solar panels – within a very short period of time.
Saving of time due to easy and quick cleaning as well as the increased solar output due to the now possible shorter cleaning intervals lead to major savings.
The high-quality manufacturing of nLite results in long durability and low maintenance costs.
There are no products matching the selection.