HydroPower RO Filter
5 reasons to choose UNGER HydroPower RO
- Maximum performance
High capacity pure water output of up to 400 litres per hour.
Designed to be used by 1, 2 or 3 operators simultaneously.
- Innovative RO SMARTGUARD Monitoring System
Our intelligent assistant technology eliminates guesswork from managing your filter performance and maintenance.
- Self-maintenance technology
Automatic flush function before and after every use helps to prevent scaling and pollution of the RO membrane, prolonging its lifetime and reducing running costs.
- Ultra fast & easy care
User-friendly FastLock opening mechanism speeds up replacement of filters cartridges by up to 30 times
- Compact and robust design
HydroPower RO, applied German engineering design
Made in Germany
High quality, built to last
- Available from:
- UNGER HydroPower RO produces 100% pure water
- Utilizing a 3 stage water purification system:
- Pre-filter captures chlorine and sediments
- 2 RO membranes remove up to 98% of dissolved minerals and contaminants
- DI Polisher filters any remaining impurities by ion exchange resin
- RO Smartguard Monitoring System offers continuous visual and numeric reporting of Carbon pre-filter, RO membranes and DI Polisher
- Automated notifications to order or replace parts
- Automatic flushing of RO membrane during shutdown extends lifespan and improves efficiency
- Quiet operation thanks to the latest pump technology
- No tools required
- Electrical power boosts water supply in low pressure areas
- WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 16402490
- RO40C - HydroPower RO Filter
See our products in action!Request a free demo