SmartColor MicroWipe 2000
- High quality microfibre cloth.
- Resistant against frequent commercial wash cycles.
- Use the table below to choose the right grade to maximise the return on your investment.
AVOID BACTERIAL CONTAMINATION!
- Five-colour system for optical coding optimises cleaning by dividing tools and areas
- Matching coded tools assigned to specific cleaning areas prevent dangerous bacterial contamination
- Colour-coding facilitates the application of specific chemicals, thus protecting valuables like furniture and floor coverings
CLOTH SURFACE GUIDE
- Guidelines for choosing the right microfibre for the right task
- Optimization of your return on investment (ROI) by purchasing the best grade for your needs
- Best Quality – Microfibre available in each grade
- 80 % polyester, 20 % polyamide
MB40R - SmartColor MicroWipe 2000 - red - 350 g - Wash Cycles: 1.000
MB40J - SmartColor MicroWipe 2000 - yellow - 350 g - Wash Cycles: 1.000
MB400 - SmartColor MicroWipe 2000 - green - 350 g - Wash Cycles: 1.000
MB40B - SmartColor MicroWipe 2000 - blue - 350 g - Wash Cycles: 1.000