Purchase advice: in person or online?
> The advantages of face-to-face consultation for specialised trades
> Fast and comprehensive information retrieval online
> Online and in person: the perfect combination!
> We want to hear from you: What form of consulting do you prefer?
What is any specialist window cleaning operative´s most important companion? Their tools, of course! When it comes to buying new equipment, good, competent advice is essential. This can take place either in person or online.
Going to a specialist shop has many advantages. The focus here is on direct experience with the product and the dynamic exchange of information.
- You don't have to search for hours for the right information, but can instead ask specific questions and describe your concern: What do you need the product for? Have you had experiences with it? Do you prefer special materials, shapes, or sizes?
- Once the most important questions have been answered, the specialist salesperson can tailor a custom response to you and your needs.
- Possible issues making a purchase decision can thus often be quickly resolved.
- Especially handy: you can often test out the recommended product right there on the spot.
- Sometimes with a few extra tips, too.
The big plus point for retrieving information online is: flexibility! You can inform yourself online at any time of day or night and from any place. You also have the opportunity to read test reports and testimonials from other users about the products. However, you should always pay attention to the trustworthiness of any source. Good places to go, for example, are professional online magazines with forums for cleaning professionals or industry blogs such as clean Magazine. Here you will find useful application tips and helpful product information.
Whether you want to inform yourself online, ask an online customer adviser, or prefer a personal consultation depends on your individual preferences. Often a combination leads to the best result.
What do you think?
What is important to you when seeking advice before making a new purchase? Do you prefer a personal consultation or do you prefer to surf the internet? What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages? Share your experiences by posting a comment here or on Facebook.
This could be also interesting:
Add a comment
Your comment has been added and is now pending for approval.