New:

Better grip on the pole

> Start of the pure water season

> Working with water fed poles

> Sweaty hands in the summer

> Gloves for better grip

0

Microfibre - the all-rounder against dirt

> The production of microfibre

> Properties and special features

> Advantages for cleaning

> Tips & tricks

0

How to recognise single pane safety glass

> A professional tip with the lighter trick

> How to quickly detect single pane safety glass

> The difference between singe pane safety glass and flat glass

> Check for production damage

0

Glass and building cleaner - a perfect job!

 > The glass and building cleaner profession

> This is how the training is done

> I need these prerequisites

> Why do you love your job?

0

Future trend: The hotel as a multi-centre

> The hotel of the future

> Guests look for places to relax

> Hygiene comes into focus

> Flexible cleaning solutions

0

Currently popular:

Cleaning solar systems

> Cleaning solar and photovoltaic systems

> Significant increase in efficiency through perfect cleanliness

> Use of water fed telescopic pole systems

> Perfect results with pure water

0

Safe working without spray mist

> Safe in-between cleaning of glass interior surfaces

> Avoid spray mist

> Save costs on cleaning agents

> Wellbeing of the customers

0

Challenge: Slat cleaning

> Cleaning exterior blinds

> Advantages with pure water

> Working from the ground with water fed pole systems

> The right water fed brush gets the right result

0

Ensuring safety and hygiene in critical environments

> Hygiene regulations in the food service sector

> Food safety

> Cleaning tools for surfaces, floors and glass

> The HACCP concept

0

INTERCLEAN Amsterdam 2018: a preview of the trade fair

> Trade fair for the cleaning and hygiene sector

> Venue and programme

> Amsterdam Innovation Award

> Tickets

0

The most common sources of error when working with pure water – part 1

It is a fact: the use of pure water has revolutionized window cleaning and brings about significant time and cost savings – at least when used correctly.

0

Knowledge for professional window and building cleaners

Whether tips for everyday work, useful information from the industry, or exciting new products: Clean Magazine provides professional news that makes the daily lives of window and building cleaners easier and keeps you up to date.

News

INTERCLEAN Amsterdam 2018: a preview of the trade fair

> Trade fair for the cleaning and hygiene sector

> Venue and programme

> Amsterdam Innovation Award

> Tickets

0

The IWCA Convention:
A trade show that’s a major event

> Annual window cleaning trade show in the USA

> Product innovations, industry trends and much more

> Competition: The quickest wins!

0

This is what to expect in 2018!

> Sector topics

> ISSA/INTERCLEAN Amsterdam

> Trend: Digitisation

0

New year, new look

> clean magazine launches new website

> User-friendly and tailored to your search history

> Exciting topics that add value

> What do you want to read in 2018?

0

Wow, there was a lot going on!

A packed-out trade fair stand, enthusiastic professionals, an exclusive live interview, an exciting panel discussion and a convincing world premiere on top – for UNGER the CMS Berlin was an absolute success.

0

Elbphilharmonie concert hall – 52,000 euros just to clean the windows once!

The new landmark of the Hafencity area of Hamburg is located on the river Elbe – the Elbphilharmonie concert hall.

0
Products & Knowledge

Better grip on the pole

> Start of the pure water season

> Working with water fed poles

> Sweaty hands in the summer

> Gloves for better grip

0

Microfibre - the all-rounder against dirt

> The production of microfibre

> Properties and special features

> Advantages for cleaning

> Tips & tricks

0

Cleaning solar systems

> Cleaning solar and photovoltaic systems

> Significant increase in efficiency through perfect cleanliness

> Use of water fed telescopic pole systems

> Perfect results with pure water

0

Safe working without spray mist

> Safe in-between cleaning of glass interior surfaces

> Avoid spray mist

> Save costs on cleaning agents

> Wellbeing of the customers

0

A tribute to Henry Unger

> Fan Art for the UNGER founder

> The Henry Unger window squeegee handle

> Rici Oldag with a creative idea

> Your feedback

0

Ergonomics: essential for body and mind

> Ergonomics: important for cleaning work

> Protection of the musculoskeletal system

> Health management in glass and building cleaning

> Comfortable, fatigue free working

0

Read more …

Tipps & Tricks

How to recognise single pane safety glass

> A professional tip with the lighter trick

> How to quickly detect single pane safety glass

> The difference between singe pane safety glass and flat glass

> Check for production damage

0

Challenge: Slat cleaning

> Cleaning exterior blinds

> Advantages with pure water

> Working from the ground with water fed pole systems

> The right water fed brush gets the right result

0

Spring Clean: How to prepare your equipment for the new season

> Checklist: Testing of the pure water systems

> Correct servicing of the equipment after winter

> Good resin quality for thorough cleaning

> Do not forget the brushes: as even here dirt builds!

0

Watch out, winter is on its way! Follow these tips and you will be thoroughly prepared for the cold season.

Tip 1: Warm hands and good grip

Tip 2: Clean gutters

Tip 3: Change your squeegee rubber – from HARD to SOFT

Tip 4: Check your ...

0

The insider’s tip for fighting stubborn lime residues

Calcifications, soap and mineral residues, rust – we are sure that you have all come across these stubborn problems whilst window cleaning!

0

The most common sources of error when working with pure water – part 1

It is a fact: the use of pure water has revolutionized window cleaning and brings about significant time and cost savings – at least when used correctly.

0
In Action

The Swedes are into pure water "to go"

> Flexible transport

> Efficient glass cleaning

> Stay competitive

> Clean safely from the ground

0

Which buildings do you clean?

> Unusual locations

> The properties you clean

> Famous buildings

> Glass- and commercial cleaning

0

A glass palace fit for real Vikings

> A cleaning object in a class of its own: The U.S. Bank Stadium

> 18,581 square metres of glass surface

> The five largest glass doors in the world

> Innovative glass cleaning tool

0

Cleaning glass above towering mountains of waste

There is glass to be cleaned in the widest range of places… And even at a waste cogeneration power station.
In his fascinating reader submission, Marcel Kennel explained exactly how he cleans glass at heights of up to 21 meters above tons and tons of waste.

0

You have nerves of steel!

Dizzying heights and challenging cleaning tasks are no problem for you guys – as demonstrated by the various submissions and comments that we have received on Facebook. Wow, we are truly impressed!

0

Have your clients had you shaking your head in amazement?

If you work as a service provider, you are bound to experience rather a lot. Do you have any funny, annoying or downright crazy stories to tell from your relations with certain clients? Fire away!

0

Read more …

Job & Business

Glass and building cleaner - a perfect job!

 > The glass and building cleaner profession

> This is how the training is done

> I need these prerequisites

> Why do you love your job?

0

Future trend: The hotel as a multi-centre

> The hotel of the future

> Guests look for places to relax

> Hygiene comes into focus

> Flexible cleaning solutions

0

Trend: “Cleaning on demand“ in the food service sector

> Cleaning on demand

> In-between cleaning

> On demand systems

> Cleaning tools can be used directly

0

Ensuring safety and hygiene in critical environments

> Hygiene regulations in the food service sector

> Food safety

> Cleaning tools for surfaces, floors and glass

> The HACCP concept

0

Hygiene in the hotel and hospitality industry: Top subject in social networks

>Hygiene is the most important criterion for 97% of guests*

>Even small amounts of dirt are remembered

>Guests as influencers on review portals

>Good reviews thanks to UNGER products

0

Impressions matter

> Study: For 97%* of guests, hygiene is the most important factor

> 44 percent don’t return if they are disappointed

> In-between cleaning without disturbing guests

> UNGER products: intuitive and effective

0

Read more …